Standart compartments, which can also be customised:
- Engine Room,
- Auxiliary Engine Room,
- Pump room
- Mess deck,
- Radio Room,
- Combat Information Center (CIC),
- Helicopter and Helicopter Platform.
TRAINING UNDER REALISTIC CONDITIONS IAW INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED STANDARDS
Thanks to state of art and fail-safe design of the system, FTSIM provides a safe training environment with adjustable and controllable difficulty levels. The system provides standardised means to train the crew from basic up to advanced level with proper and comparable evaluation reports.
FTSIM is built in accordance with the current international Directives, and the Regulations for Prevention of Accidents.
Firefighting Training Simulator (FTSIM) provides effective and safe training in a realistic environment where members of F/F team can take role of a firefighter, practice tactics and procedures through interaction with fixed and portable fire extinguishing equipment in simulated conditions without risking lives or property.
The more you learn, the more you will be able to contribute to the safety of your ship effectively.
SAFE, REALISTIC AND EFFECTIVE
FTSIM has unique features that are increasing the effectiveness of the training, operational efficiency and maintainability enabling how to identify the different classes of fires, how to extinguish them, and how to use and maintain firefighting systems and equipment.
Consistent and realistic training produces an optimal level of readiness that prepares members of repair party teams to react more efficiently and effectively to actual casualties.
- Train the crew in real environment (heavy smoke, darkness, noise etc.),
- Plan, execute, link and evaluate different scenarios under different conditions,
- Improve crew’s communication and reporting skills through live trainings,
- Measure and decrease their response time under heavy conditions,
- Evaluate their individual and team performances by application of different live training scenarios to
- Observe, record and replay trainings with CCTV system,
- Overview their previous performances,
- Compare the results of the same team/individual with their former performances,
- Plan their next training period.
Mechanical Isolation Applications
Fuel Isolation Applications
Electrical Isolation Applications
Individual & Team Trainings
Basic & Advanced Firefighting